TillyIsANinjarrTillyIsANinjarr

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Infinite Monkeys Infinite Monkeys

Hmmmm..

Still loving the game, but I'm experiencing difficulties not being able to control the monkey at all on Windows7. Dissapoint.

Micheal Jackson Baby Drop Micheal Jackson Baby Drop

whatever.

It wasnt a fun game much, maybe a cheap laugh for some? Yeah, mj may be dead now. But theres alot more spiteful humour that is here to stay for many years to come. Hoorah.

go michael go! go michael go!

Classic.

Reminds me of the good old days of frogger.

Lastman Lastman

ack.

i want to rip my freaking brains out. this game is addictive. Not advisable if your impatient and irritable. wasted a good 15 mins on this.

Zombie Assault Zombie Assault

damn.

Pretty dissapointed. Could have done with alot more upgrades to fend off boredom. And i expected more from the laser really. But its playable when you've got nothing better to do. Very simple shooter game.

Harald. Harald.

Average i suppose

Kinda irritated me more then anything else. All the enemies have obvious flaws which can be easily walked over. Makes the game pretty boring. But its playable.

Doeo! Doeo!

great

That was pretty fun in a simple way. Very cute and entertaining :D

Cure Michael J. Fox Cure Michael J. Fox

i hate to admit it

but that actually gave me a cheap laugh :D

David Carradine Hangman David Carradine Hangman

Dude.

That really did suck ass. wtf man? I agree with soshington. It was pretty tasteless and from me, overall rubbish

Bird Feed Bird Feed

Ok.

pretty cute. i was expecting it to puke from the hot sauce though. what a pleasant surprise xD